On this page I put together a wild list of prices in the Philippines which you might find interesting for your daily needs. With this price list, you can also easily calculate you own Cost Of Living in the Philippines.
Important Advice : Even if you find some of this prices unbelievable low, compared to your home country, you should still not pay more than they ask. It can't be in our interest, to flood the Philippines with our prices and destroy the local price structure.
You should further think about on how you are ripped off in your home country, as you can see how cheap some goods or services can be.
Updated: January 2018
Prices for Food Items
Prices for Rice in the Philippines
Prices for Multi Media
- TV 32" LCD Flat screen: from 9.000,- Peso
- Computer whole Sets: from 10.000,- Peso
- Digital Camera from 3500- Peso
- DSL Broadband 5 MBPS; 300 GB 1299 Peso/month (Globe)
- DSL Broadband 10 MBPS, 400 GB 1599 Peso/month
- Haircut for men: from 45 Peso up
- Haicut for woman: from 280 Peso
- Hair Colouring (woman): 750 Peso
- Wash, Cut, Straighten & colouring for woman: from 2000 Peso
- Washing your Motor Bike: 50 Peso
Prices for Living & Kitchen
- Refrigerator: 12.000,- to 20.000,- Peso and up!
- Oven (Gas, emit 3 Flames): 16.000,- Peso
- Simple Gas Stove: from 1200,- Peso
- Gas tank 16 Kg Exchange: ca. 895,- Peso (good for about two month in a 2 pax household)
- Rice Cooker: from 600,- Peso
- Microwave: from 2800,- Peso
- Cabinet: from 10.000,- Peso
- King Size Bed (good Quality) with mattress: from 23.000,- Peso
Prices for Car, Motor Bike & Transport :
- Motor-Bike Honda Wave 125 cc from 55.000,- Peso
- Motor-Bike made in China , 110 or 125 cc from 35.000 Peso
- China Chopper, Loncin, 150 cc from 36.000,- Peso
- Multi cabs (Surplus, from 135.000,- Peso
- Multicabs used from 50 - 70.000,- Peso
- Used Car, ca. 6 to 10 years old from 150,000 - 250,000,- Peso
- New Car from 500.000,- Peso
- Taxi Meter: 25 km ca. 700,- Peso (Meter x 2 for long distance)
- Jeepney, public transport, 25 km distance: 25,- Peso
- Mini Bus, Van, Aircon 25 km: 60,- Peso
Prices are taken from local grocery stores and shopping malls on Bohol Island, Visayas, Philippines. It is known that meat, fish, fruits and vegatables are being sold cheaper in other provinces, like Mindanao.